Wednesday, August 29, 2012

PPP - Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep

If you read this post about the basement renovation then you may remember this door . . .

. . . and my promise to open it at a later date.  
Behind it is the Potential for a nice, cozy bedroom.  Shall we take a look?
I'm ready if you are.


Let's see.  We have books and records.



Lots of books and records!



Canning jars.  Fifty-six to be exact.  Yes, I counted them.



Odds and ends.


Furniture and other stuff.



And the ever present creepyness, of course.




Undaunted, we dug in.
On Monday, my brother, Brian, and I removed all of the books.  They went to a book sale that benefits the Sno-Isle Libraries.

My siblings will probably all recognize the green shelves.   We played a lot of ping pong on those when they were still  in table form.  Say goodbye because these are all being taken out.



On Tuesday, Susan, Gary, Lori and Pamela came over to help me.  Now, instead of furniture and "stuff" it's just furniture (mostly) in this corner.



And these shelves have been reduced to justified items.  You know - the just-as-if-I'd had a plan/use for it kind of  items.


Baby steps.  But steps, none the less.


No comments:

Post a Comment