Sunday, August 12, 2012

And The Walls Came Tumbling Down


Well, not exactly.

It was only one wall, and it didn't come tumbling down, and nobody named Joshua led the charge and no trumpets were blown.

So, really, not even close!


It did come down though, with the help of my sister.   I guess I should have used the action setting on my camera.  She's moving so fast her arm is just a blur!



I'm not sure where Flo was during all of this but Eb was hiding out down his tunnel, probably all the way down to the end.  




Moving the work benches into place was no easy feat; they weigh a ton lot.  Also, I couldn't get my sister to touch them until I got rid of all the spiders and cobwebs.







Their placement is subject to change.  Their condition?  Let's just say change is not an option, it's a requirement.



It was at about this stage that I started wondering . . .

What was I thinking?  Why did I do this?  Now what????




Eb had been thinking that all along.












Don't worry.  We I have gotten over the shock and can now see more clearly what, before, was only an idea.  

No comments:

Post a Comment