Monday, October 22, 2012

No Flo, No!


Flo:  "Were you going to use this?"

Me:  "Um . . . yes, I was."

Flo:  "Oops.  Sorry!"

How can I not forgive a face like that?

Okay, so get out the tape and clean it up.  Then on to the photo shoot.


I finally managed to finish a couple bookmarks.  These were started way back in August.

For the variegated yellow rings I used some antique thread that was probably my aunt's.  I think it's a size 30.  The chains are done in Lizbeth 132 Tropical Punch, size 20.

This one was tatted all in Lizbeth size 20.  The rings are in 680 Spring Green and the chains in 115 Springtime.

I couldn't resist trying a different background.

I like the blue with this one.

But it didn't work with the green one so I tried pink.

Not too bad.

The End.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! No, still using the hand-me-down camera I got from your dad.

      Delete
  2. Lorraine, I LOVE those tatted book marks! They are GORGEOUS! Love, Love, Love!! Your kitty Flo is adorable too! Don't you just love when they take over a project? xoxox Suzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suzy!
      Yeah, Flo and her brother are pros at the whole takeover thing. At least it's not hostile takeovers! ;-)

      Delete
  3. Your tatted crosses are so pretty! I needle tat occasionally...need to get that out again when the weather cools off. I love how you blended the two variegated colors for each cross, and they make the tassels so pretty! Juicy was the first thing that the colors made me think!
    Your kitty is so cute! I just wanted to reach out and scratch that belly!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us for Pearls and Lace Thursday! I'm so excited you joined us!
    Blessings, Doni

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful bookmarks and kitty! Issabella is in her element if she manages to sneak up the stairs to my work room :) Cats + fabric = natures magnets :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      No doubt about it - she's a "material girl"!

      Delete