Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Color Quest

Another bookmark finished.  

I thought I'd play around with the background again. 
 First I tried this greenish blue.

Next, I went bold with this bright green.

My third try was this light peach.

And last, this bright, (yes, in real life it's bright) sky blue.

I was fascinated by the differences from one background to the next.  Keep in mind that I have done no editing on any of these.

These two pictures were taken minutes apart, under the same lighting, using the same settings.  The only thing I changed was the fabric background. 
Now, I know my point & shoot camera is supposed to have a mind of its own but I think its power has gone to its head!

By the way, in case you were wondering, the first background gave the truest color.

2 comments:

  1. Juicy! You've really done some lovely work on those crosses!! LOVE the colors and the tassels are so nicely done!
    Blessings,
    Doni

    ReplyDelete