Friday, June 22, 2012

Periodic Posts on Potential

In the future to be referred to as PPP.  (Or maybe it should be PPoP.  Or PPOP.  Nah.)

A few days ago, I was given orders it was gently suggested by one of my sisters (aka, the bossy one) that I should be might enjoy taking pictures around the yard to post on my blog.  Why didn't I think of that?!  (I'm sure the bossy one knows I'm just teasing).
So, I went out to do just that (because I always do what I'm told).  As I was taking pictures I started thinking about...



po-ten-tial [puh-ten-shuhl]  adj.  1. possible, as opposed to actual.  2.  capable of being or becoming.
                                                     vb.  1. possibility; potentiality.*  2. a latent excellence or ability that may
                                                      or may not be developed.                                     * this just popped into your head, didn't it?



Sometimes it's easy to see.









Potential Blossoms:  Crocosmia, Lucifer.  It's supposed to be a nice deep red.  I can hardly wait!


Sometimes, not so much.





Potential Black Gold.  You gardeners out there know I'm not talking oil.  I'm talking compost; rich, black, dirt.


So from time to time I'll be posting about the potential I see around me.  Stay tuned - the possibilities are endless! (I am a promise)

No comments:

Post a Comment