Thursday, June 14, 2012

A First

At least I think it is.  I just entered a quilt in a quilt show.  Guess which quilt.



Chuck, of course!

He won't be going far.  The show is part of Bothell's Live Arts Festival, being held right across the street on the UW Bothell campus.
I didn't know anything about it until yesterday, when I got an email from Keepsake Cottage Fabrics requesting more quilt entries.  They are limiting it to 50 quilts and I was number 13 so they have room for lots more.    Keepsake is donating gift certificates for three "Viewers Choice Awards."  I think maybe I should enter another one, or two!
They were also asking for volunteers to help and/or demonstrate, so I may be there Saturday evening and/or Sunday afternoon. Leave a comment if you decide to come so I can watch for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment